VETAFARM SOUTH AMERICAN MIX 10KG

$119.00

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
SKU: 111511000005  Category: Tags: , ,

Description

VETAFARM SOUTH AMERICAN MIX 10KG

Specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of South American parrots, the South American mix helps support breeding, brain function and optimum feather development when fed at 80% of your bird’s total diet. That remaining 20% should be reserved for a delicious combination of fresh fruits, vegetables and nuts.

These tasty pellets are made from all Australian, human-grade ingredients, and have been specially cooked to allow quicker and more effective nutrient absorption for breeding and companion birds alike.

Ingredients: Whole Australian grains & nuts (wheat, corn, soybean, peanuts and almonds), potato starch, chicory root extract, vegetable oils and natural organic acids, amino acids (lysine, methionine & threonine), choline, vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K) & minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur & zinc).

Brand

VETAFARM

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “VETAFARM SOUTH AMERICAN MIX 10KG”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

+ sixteen = twenty two